13 Dec JUMPU Accessories Now Available in the Philippines
Tech for the active and dynamic gadget lover
[13 Dec 2016] JUMPU, a gadget accessory brand that embodies the best of Japanese design and manufacturing, has officially made available its products in the Philippines. JUMPU’s line-up reflects the electric vibe of Osaka’s Nipponbashi DenDen Town, an otaku tourist destination and a mecca for amazing electronic products.
JUMPU envisions bringing highly developed technologies closer to mobile users of all ages—enhancing the digital lifestyle not just in form, but in function as well.
“We are thrilled to start offering JUMPU to Filipino consumers,” said founder Tada Jocihi. “With its young and dynamic population, love for the latest gadgets, and appreciation for trendy designs, the Philippines is one of the most exciting markets to be in.”
JUMPU will offer the following products at its initial launch
- MICRO reversible cables in red, blue, green and pink (Php 295) and space gray and gold (Php 350)
- LITNIN lightning cables in red, blue, green and pink (Php 350) and space gray and gold (Php 395)
- DUAL series cables that support both micro USB or lightning outputs (Php 495)
- SEHA 5-port charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge (Php 1,495)
- SHUN 4-port charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge (Php 1,195)
- DUO 10,000 mAh power banks with both micro and lightning cables (Php 995)
- KLASIK 5,000 mAh (Php 495) and 10,000 mAh (Php 895) power banks that support micro and lightning outputs
JUMPU products will be available in select gadget and lifestyle retail outlets starting December 19, 2016. For more information, check out facebook.com/JumpuJP, instagram.com/JumpuJP or twitter.com/JumpuJP [END]